Beast Boy has just hacked into the global network and managed to get an illegal advance copy of a new computer action game. But the Titans Tower's main computer systems reject the copy, so Beast Boy sneaks inside Cyborg's room to use his computer. He makes the unfortunate mistake of uploading the game on Cyborg's System Recharger, and since he had deactivated the Titans' security programs to obtain it, it has come with a computer virus as a nasty surprise bonus, which promptly infects Cyborg as he attempts to take a recharge.With his brain addled by the virus, Cyborg throws himself at anything which appears edible in his mind's eye - including his fellow Titans. Beast Boy, feeling guilty, offers to make things right, but the others don't trust him to succeed in such a delicate operation and pressgang Gizmo instead. In order to erase the virus, Gizmo shrinks down to microscopic size and prepares to enter Cyborg's brain, but just as the injection is to take place, Cyborg breaks free and runs amok in the city. While Gizmo has been injected, he was inserted at the lowest possible end and so has to work himself up all the way to Cyborg's brain. Beast Boy, transformed into an amoeba, joins him, still determined to correct his blunder.
Robin, Starfire and Raven attempt to restrain Cyborg, who runs through the city center, consuming any and every (in-)edibles that catch his eye. Finally, in his agitation, he begins to infect any other electrical device he touches with the virus - and his next target is the main dish of the city's communication center, which would spread the virus over a wide radius, thus making its elimination an impossible task.Beast Boy and Gizmo finally reach the brain after passing scores of drones created by the virus. While Gizmo is prepared to use even radical methods to finish the virus - including setting a demolition charge that would disable Cyborg permanently -, Beast Boy is determined to rescue his friend without harming him any further. But the virus proves stronger than expected; Gizmo runs for it, and Beast Boy is caught by the virus. But then an idea hits him, and using an inherent ability of single-cell organisms, he overwhelms the virus by multiplying himself, eliminating its threat - just in time to prevent Cyborg from biting heartily into the dish's antenna tip. Beast Boy is lauded by the Titans for his success and the titans take care of cyborg and as a towel draped around his neck to keep warm, but in the excitement of the moment they have forgotten Gizmo, who has been expelled from Cyborg's body along with the remnants of the virus' drones and is still trapped in microscopic size ...
- Raven would again state her sarcastic liking of waffles in Cyborg the Barbarian.
- This episode is a spoof of the films Fantastic Voyage and Inner Space.
- Beast boy says that he downloaded the game copy from a server in "Eastern Zandia". In the DCU, the fictional nation of Zandia was the birthplace of Brother Blood.
- When in the farmer's market, Cyborg throws multiple items into his mouth, one of them being a toy of Mumbo.
- Cyborg saying the word "Yams" repeatedly is a possible reference to the Spam sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus.
- Cyborg bursting through the wall saying, "oh, yeah" is a reference to the old Kool-Aid commercials where the Kool-Aid Man would do the same.
- This is the only episode in which Beast Boy talks while in animal form.
- Beast Boy: That's your computer? Then what's this?
Cyborg: My System Recharger. And speaking of, I could use a little juice. [prepares to plug in]
Beast Boy: Wait!! I-I think the Recharger might have a -
Cyborg: [plugs in, gets electrified] VIRUUUUUUUUUS!!
- Robin: Cyborg, there's something wrong with you. Please let us help.
Cyborg: You bet there's something wrong! [In his mind's eye, Robin turns into a T-bone steak] We need gravy! AND PLENTY OF IT!!
- Cyborg: PIIIIEEEE!!!! Oh yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!! [bursts through wall]
- Starfire: The injection was successful?
Robin: I... Think so. Gizmo, report! Are you inside Cyborg?
Gizmo: Oh, I'm inside him, all right. But I'm not in his brain. I'm in his butt!!
- Robin: Take it easy, Cyborg. It's us.
Raven: We're here to take you home.
Starfire: You remember who we are, yes?
[All three turn into fried eggs before Cyborg's eyes]
Cyborg: [weeping] You're the nasty egg people who stole all my waffles!!
- Endzone Virus: Single-cell organism. Mental capacity: zero. Programming ability: zero. Mathematical aptitude: zero.
Beast Boy: You know, this cell may stink at math - but I can still multiply!
- Cyborg: Ooh! You know what'd be fun? Lets all go out for waffles! Raaaaaven, you like waffles, don't you?
Raven: More than life itself.