Calling All Titans! is the 63rd episode of the Teen Titans series and the 11th episode of season 5.
The Titans are riding back to the Tower in the T-Ship when Robin announces, to Beast Boy's disappointment, that they have one last mission to execute: In order to protect other young heroes worldwide more efficiently, Robin has decided to establish a communication network by giving a Titans Communicator to each. Despite Beast Boy's misgivings, the Titans split up and go on their separate missions, unaware that the Brain is using the captured communicator to monitor their progress to intitiate the end-game.
Beast Boy climbs a tall mountain to contact Jericho, while Starfire aids Argent in repairing a leaking dam in New Zealand. Robin contacts Bushido, who is fighting a group of ninjas, while Cyborg goes to a wrestling arena where Pantha is battling. She grabs Cyborg, thinking he’s a wrestler, and they fight briefly until Cyborg manages to inform her of Wildebeest's grim fate at the Brotherhood's hands, leaving her with a communicator. In another dimension, Raven meets with Herald and hands him a communicator.
Robin heads back and initiates a test of the communications network, contacting all the members from around the globe, but this only helps the Brain to pinpoint his targets more precisely. Immortus and his soldiers attack Argent while the Titans attempt to rejoin, and Robin sends Starfire to help her, but then more emergency calls come in. The Brain has initiated a simultaneous sequence of coordinated attacks against the Titans and their allies, who are currently spread too thin to aid each other effectively and thus become easy targets for the Brotherhood's cohorts:
- Gnarrk and Kole fight Gizmo and Billy Numerous at the Arctic
- Cyborg is intercepted by Mammoth when he arrives to the duo's aid
- Argent is assaulted by General Immortus and his army
- Más y Menos are pursued by Johnny Rancid and separated by Cinderblock.
- Raven comes to help, but is forced to engage Psimon and Kyd Wykkyd;
- Aqualad is attacked Trident and Plasmus under the sea
- Beast Boy is intercepted by Kardiak when he is sent to aid
- Bumblebee is ambushed by Punk Rocket and Angel;
- Starfire arrives to find Argent gone but Kitten and Killer Moth waiting for her;
- Tramm comes to help, but he’s hindered by XL Terrestrial
- Bushido brawls Katarou in Japan
- Speedy is chased by Cheshire
- Pantha is taken on by Atlas and Adonis;
- Jericho evades Fang and Private H.I.V.E;
- Herald is attacked by Warp and See-More in his own dimension
- Killowat battles Control Freak and the Puppet King
- Lightning duels Overload
- Thunder tries to repel Steamroller and I.N.S.T.I.G.A.T.O.R.
Robin is helpless and despondent when Hot Spot arrives, but "Hot Spot" brutally attacks Robin, revealing himself to be Madame Rouge. When she gloats about the success of the Brotherhood's plans, Robin deduces that the Brain has tapped the communicators, and manages to slow Rouge down long enough to warn the others and rig his communicator to self-destrcut, short-curcuiting the rest, before he is captured.
While a few of the Titans have proved triumphant in their individual battles, Rouge brings Robin back to the Brotherhood’s lair. He, along with Aqualad, Speedy, Argent, Menos, Tramm, Thunder, Lightning, Killowat, and Bushido are all added to the villains' collection. After Robin is captured, the Brain starts gloating: "I have captured the king. Your pawns cannot save you. You have lost."
- Beast Boy: [to Jericho, rapidly] I told Robin we shouldn't separate, but he sent me up here and I just climbed up this big mountain and so here's your stupid communicator, and if bad guys come, you know what to do! [collapses in exhaustion]
- Beast Boy: Great idea, Robin, giving communicators to everyone. Could this Jericho guy live any farther away?
- Robin: Madame Rouge, I thought Hot Spot took care of you.
Madame Rouge: You thought wrong. Hot Spot could not stop me..YOU cannot stop me!
- Monsieur Mallah: We can no longer follow the Titans every move!
Brain: We no longer need to.
- Brain: I have captured the king. Your pawns cannot save you. YOU have lost.
- Even though Tramm and Aqualad were defeated at the same time, Tramm was not seen as one of the defeated Titans at the end of the episode. In fact, the only defeated Titans shown were Aqualad, Menos, Argent, and Speedy .
- In X, Professor Chang froze Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy in tubes; it's possible this is the same technology used to flash-freeze the rest of the Titans in this episode.
- In the chart of all the Titans, Wonder Girl appears as one of the Titans, even though she never appeared in the series at all except for minor cameos. Also in the chart, Hot Spot was present even though he was captured in a previous episode.
- A few members of the Brotherhood of Evil didn't participate in capturing Titans (such as Mad Mod and Phobia).
- Adonis' suit in this episode is blue, instead of red. He still used his blue suit in Titans Together.
- When Mallah turns on the light to see two heroes part of the flash-frozen collection, Hot Spot and Wildebeest were facing the left side, but when the scene closes up both of the frozen heroes were facing the right side. Later, when Robin saw Wildebeest and Hot Spot frozen, both were facing the left side, again.
- When Mallah is moving the chess pieces, he moves Starfire as the queen, and the Brain titles Robin as the king.